MVDr. Ing. Eva Čermáková, Ph.D.
- Graduated from the University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences Brno in 2013
- PhD thesis focused on Anesthesia and analgesia in reptiles and amphibians (2018)
- Work as veterinarian and also teacher in Avian and Exotic Animal Clinic (at the university) with specialization in reptile medicine
- Author and co-author of lectures in national and international conferences (e.g. ICARE org.), also author and co-author of articles
- Work also as veterinarian in hospital focused on medicine of sea turtles in Indonesia (Yayasan Kura Kura Nusa Penida, ZOO Brno)
- Have a dog, named Bessy, many adopted patients in the office and live with boyfriend keeps crocodile, snapping turtle, chameleon and many snakes